In Class Group Courses
Summer school through group courses last three weeks, for a total of 45 hours of teaching each. The student is expected to be present in class for 3.5 hours per day.
A workbook will be given to all students in order to help them complete the work given by the teacher and is included in the registration fee.
In class group courses at Collège de Montréal will take place from Wednesday, July 4th to Friday, July 27th 2018 depending on the course.
In class group courses at Collège Charles-Lemoyne will take place from Wednesday, July 4th to Friday, July 20nd 2018 inclusively.
In class group courses at Collège Saint-Jean-Vianney will take place from Wednesday, July 4th to Friday, July 27th 2018 depending on the course.
Final exams for non-ministerial courses will take place on Thursday, July 19th and Friday, July 20th*. Students must be present for these exams and they will not be allowed to retake them.
* With the exception of ministerial exams (please refer to the exam schedule.)
The advantages of this format
- 45 hours of classes
- Formative evaluation right from the first week of class
- Proactive communication between the teacher and the parent
- Summer report card given at the end of the course
- A detailled progress report given at the end of the course
- A maximum of 25 students per class
For further information, please call 1 877 988-8672
SCHOOL SUCCESS OFFERS
- Intensive sessions of 15, 25 to 45 hours
- Courses offered in groups, online or one-on-one
- Flexible schedule
- Preparatory courses with the purpose of retaking ministerial exams
- Summer courses in :
- Summer school in mathematics
- Summer School in French
- Summer School in English
- Summer School in Science and Technology
- Summer School in Chemistry
- Summer School in Physics
- Summer School in History
- Summer School in Geography