Official Ministry of Education ExamsREGISTER NOW
Other than the regular summer courses, School Success offers you the possibility of registering to retake ministerial exams at a cost of $100 per exam.
Students can register to a ministerial retake up to 48 hours before the ministerial retake.
The result of this supplemental exam will be transmitted directly to the Ministry. Note that for competencies that cannot be evaluated in supplementary exams, the student's result on the exam taken in June will be used to calculate their final grade. It is the total of these two grades that will determine their final grade for 2016-2018 in that discipline.
The Schedule for the Examination Session and Retake of Examinations is the same across the province and does not change.
For further information, please call 1 877 988-8672
SCHOOL SUCCESS OFFERS
- Intensive sessions of 15, 25 to 45 hours
- Courses offered in groups, online or one-on-one
- Flexible schedule
- Preparatory courses with the purpose of retaking ministerial exams
- Summer courses in :
- Summer school in mathematics
- Summer School in French
- Summer School in English
- Summer School in Science and Technology
- Summer School in Chemistry
- Summer School in Physics
- Summer School in History
- Summer School in Geography