Individual Summer Courses
In order to accommodate busy and variable schedules, we offer one-on-one courses where a certified tutor from School Success provides personalized teaching to the student. These courses are offered between June 29th and August 14th 2020, with the exception of secondary 4 and 5 courses which will have to be finished before August 7th 2020.
- A minimum of 15, 25 ou 40 hours of individual support spread over 2 to 3 hour sessions, according to your preferred schedule (day, evening or weekend)
- School Success offers teaching services which are compliant with our partners' programs and provide all the flexibility your family needs;
- These courses are offered everywhere in Quebec either online or in one of School Success' learning centers in Montreal and on the South Shore.
School Success formula's advantages
- Flexible schedule
- A teaching style adapted to each student
- Exams at different dates, at our partner locations
- Proactive communication between teacher and parent
- Summer report card given at the end of the course
- Detailed progress report given at the end of the course
25, 40, 45 or 60 hours intensive summer courses.
Ministerial examinations retake can be completed with or without preparation course.
Summer courses offered for all students' needs : retake, revision, remediation or prerequisite courses.
“We are very satisfied with your services and the organisation to complete all study tasks during 2018 Summer Courses. The teacher Bernard S. is an excellent teacher. Thank you!”
“School Success is very well organized. One of their main strenght is their follow-ups with the families. I am impressed with the numerous communications and the transmission rapidity.
Concerning the online courses, you really are innovator! The formula is good, dynamic and the follow-ups are efficient. Congratulations!”
“You offered our family a flexible formula adapted to our summer availability and it was really appreciated. I hope that you will maintain this formula because it distinguishes you positively from other schools.”