High School Prep Program
Graduating from grade school to high school can cause a considerable amount of stress for children and the first months may require some adaptation. In order to lessen the burden that this situation may cause and ensure a smooth transition, we have highlighted key elements which can facilitate integration into high school. To accomplish this, we came up with this transitional program.
School Success offers your child remedial support for French and math and also helps them develop organizational strategies and work methods to help them increase their chances of success, all this is an environment favorable to learning.
This program is tailored to students of Collège Charles-Lemoyne and courses will take place directly at their school, allowing them to familiarize themselves with their new school before classes officially begin.
All courses will be given between August 5th and 16th 2019.
School Success advantage
- 30 hours of revision in French and Mathematics
- Courses offer are customized to your child's school's program
- Organizational strategies and learning methods
- Detailed progress report provided at the end of the course
For further information, please call 1 877 988-8672
SCHOOL SUCCESS OFFERS YOU
- 15, 25, 40, 45 or 60 hours intensive sessions
- Courses in groups, online or one-on-one
- Flexible schedule
- Preparatory courses for ministerial exam retake
- Varied summer courses :
- Mathematics summer courses
- French summer courses
- English summer courses
- Science and technology summer courses
- Chemistry summer courses
- Physics summer courses
- History summer courses
- Geography summer courses