Online Group Courses
This innovative format allows a student who needs to take a summer course to do so in the comfort of their own home while at the same time receiving the same quality of teaching and support as in class. The platform used is simple and user-friendly and can be accessed using a computer or a tablet. These are not pre-recorded videos, but live classes offered by a teacher.
Each class is recorded and made available to the students afterwards. A workbook will be given to all students in order for them to complete the work given to them by the teacher and is included in the registration fee.
The online classes last three weeks, for a total of 45 hours of teaching per course. The student must plan to be online for 3.5 hours per day.
All online courses will be given between Wednesday, July 4th and Friday, July 20th 2018 inclusively, except for ministerial sanctioned courses. Final exams will take place Thursday, July 19th and Friday, July 20th*. Students must be present for these exams and they will not be allowed to retake them.
Ministerial sanctioned courses will be given between Wednesday, July 11th and Friday, July 27th 2018 inclusively. Final exams will take place on Friday, July 27th as well as on the date set by the ministry according to the July 2018 session calendar*. Students must be present for these exams and they will not be allowed to retake them.
* With the exception of ministerial exams (please refer to the exam schedule.)
In order to discover the virtual classroom and allow the student to configure his / her parameters before class begins, we strongly recommend that you log in to the virtual classroom during one of the following periods:
For courses starting on July 4th
- Thursday, June 28th (3:00PM to 6:00PM)
- Friday, June 29th (12:00PM to 3:00PM)
- Tuesday, July 3rd (9:00AM to 12:00PM)
For courses starting on July 11th
- Thursday, July 5th (3:00PM to 6:00PM)
- Friday, July 6th (12:00PM to 3:00PM)
- Tuesday, July 10th (9:00AM to 12:00PM)
The advantages of this format
- Courses taken in the comfort of your home
- 3.5 hours of online teaching daily
- Courses are recorded to allow for review and quality control
- Attendance is taken as with a regular course
- Formative exam right from the first week of courses
- Proactive communication between teacher and parent
- Summer report card given at the end of the course
- Detailed progress report given at the end of the course
For further information, please call 1 877 988-8672
SCHOOL SUCCESS OFFERS
- Intensive sessions of 15, 25 to 45 hours
- Courses offered in groups, online or one-on-one
- Flexible schedule
- Preparatory courses with the purpose of retaking ministerial exams
- Summer courses in :
- Summer school in mathematics
- Summer School in French
- Summer School in English
- Summer School in Science and Technology
- Summer School in Chemistry
- Summer School in Physics
- Summer School in History
- Summer School in Geography